Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Best friends til the end :)

In about 6 and a half hours I will be departing Birmingham and heading to Auburn to start my sophomore year of college... wait, WHAT? It is so crazy to think that I am old enough to even be in college. The day I turn 20 I don't even know what I will do with myself. Last year the Lord blessed me so greatly with all of the opportunities He put before me, as well as the people. The majority of my best friends actually went to high school with me, and a lot of them actually went on to Auburn with me (such a blessing). Last Sunday we had a photoshoot done by one of my best friends Stefanie Dewhurst. If you are ever in Alabama and need a photographer CHECK HER OUT because she is seriously incredible. That girl has God given talent, no doubt! Annnnnnnd she's fun to work with! Check out some of her work:


I am weird.

Job 8:21

i love the contrast

Fact: I actually tripped right into a hole after this was taken.

hey, best friend.

fave.

Every girl is different. Every girl is beautiful.



D.I.V.A.

Muh besties.
Seriously though, check her out.

Thank you Lord for the above blessings,

Chick Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment