Friday, December 2, 2011

Finals.

Hey guys! This is really brief but I wanted to encourage anyone taking finals next week with some scripture. Allow this truth the soak into your soul. I exhort you to seek Him for strength even now amidst sleeplessness and hard tests and crazy professors. Remember, if you are taking your finals for His glory, you can't fail no matter what grade you get!


It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:8)



The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war rise up against me, yet I will be confident. (Psalm 27: 1, 3)

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)

My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

My eyes are fixed on you, O Sovereign Lord; in You I take refuge--do not give me over to death. (Psalm 141:8)

Seek the LORD and His strength;  seek His presence continually! (1 Chronicles 16:11)

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.(Colossians 3:23-25)


Brighter days ahead!

Leigh Ann

Ps. Christmas is in 23 days. :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment