Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some new styles I've been working on!

Hey guys! Here are some new styles of headbands I've been working on! If you see something you like please email me (lzs0017@auburn.edu) or facebook me! I can work with whatever and if you want to combine styles (say maybe a flower from one headband with a ribbon instead of a clip or something) or whatever I can work on it. Even if there is a specific color you like just email me and I'll get ya covered!









The prices are the same, around $10! If that is too high we can work something out, this is just all for IJM so it's really your decision on the donation amount.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

So thankful for what the Lord has already done through all of this. All glory to Him, who is obviously able to do so much more than I ask or imagine. He is so good!

Praying,

Leigh Ann

If you're wondering what this post is about, see my previous post!

No comments:

Post a Comment