Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blessed Weekend

What a blessed weekend it was. One of my best friends, Emmy, from Pine Cove last summer visited me and one of my Auburn Pine Cove friends, Chris, in Auburn for the first time. It was the first time I had seen her since camp, and all I could think about the week before was the fact that I was going to get to hang out with one of my favorite people ever! We had the opportunity to spend some quality time, pouring our hearts into each others lives. It's so crazy that two people, who live completely across the country from one another, can have hearts so similar. I was elated to hear all about what the Lord is truly doing in my Emmy's life. She is one of the most selfless people that I have ever met. The Lord has trained her eyes to see to the needs of others before even thinking about her own needs, something that I admire so greatly. Her faith is so authentic, and her joy is in constant fullness. BASICALLY Emmy is one of a kind, and the Lord has blessed me greatly that I can have the privilege of calling her one of my best friends. Even though we may not live in the same town now or any time while we are on earth, I know that in Heaven one day we will get to live right next to each other forever praising our Lord!





My heart is full.

Leigh Ann

"I thank my God every time I remember you." -Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment