Friday, September 23, 2011


"Grace and peace to you from God our Father AND the Lord Jesus Christ." -1 Corinthians 1:2 (emphasis added.)

Usually when we read words like those in the beginning of a letter from Paul in the Bible we skim over them, not really hearing and letting this truth sink into our hearts. Paul can say these things because we have a way (Jesus) to have GRACE and PEACE in abundance. How often I focus my heart on the negative, measly attempts of the enemy to destroy my faith in my God, and forget this: "The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus." -1 Timothy 1:14

Be encouraged friends, our God provides for all of your needs. (read Philippians 4:19) You also have the God of the universe living in your heart. Now that is something to rejoice about! Happy weekend!


In Him always,

Chick Flip 


"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." -John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment